Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to my harp therapy blog. I hope to share some wonderful experiences that happen along the way as I become officially certified as a harp therapist in the International Harp Therapy program (next Spring, hopefully!)

As a harp therapist in training, I searched for other blogs written by other potential harpists or students, but they were hard to find. I hope that this journal will help those that are interested in taking this path, and give a real insightful look into the joys and struggles of making it as a harp therapist. I also hope to share my spiritual experiences along the way.

Part of my required reading for school includes shared experiences from other harp therapists, and their experiences are like angel-crack for me...I gotta have more! As an earth-angel-in-training, sometimes I swear and I like to be sarcastic with a side of pop-culture.  You don't wanna know how many times I swore while getting my parking ticket validated at the hospital today. It only took 4 times!

Anyway, looking forward to posting in the future (ok, ok right after this I'm doing another post) and having you all with me!









No comments:

Post a Comment