Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year Checking In!

 (Gilbert Williams "Moon Song")

Just checking in for the New Year, yes I'm still alive and finally practicing after the holidays. I finished my Christmas harp CD and gave some away to family and friends. They really enjoyed it. My next goal is to complete a CD filled with most of the songs I play in the hospital for harp therapy. I currently use soundcloud.com so that some of my music is available for friends, family, and the public to download for free. Here is the link http://soundcloud.com/harpstringsandwings

In other news that isn't official yet, I may be starting at another hospital that holds more future opportunities for me. I still want to keep at my current hospital because I will have the opportunity for playing for new mommies and their babies! Something I've always wanted to do and try.

In the meantime, I've put together an exercise bike, I need to take down the tree and lights. 

Hope everyone is starting off their New Year with some music and peace.

Toledo Zoo Lights

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think having a site where we can down load your music is much easier for both of us. Saves time and stamps. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete